ASHI Certifed Inspector # 251770
Virginia Licensed Inspector # 3380001137
"I love sitting around for hours while the inspector is here!"
Said no one. EVER.
To make the inspection process as smooth and efficient as possible, please do the following:
1. Have the electricity, gas and water on.
2. Have large pets, or ones that are prone to escape, restrained.
3. Have any items that are leaning against the exterior of the house removed.
4. Have blinds or curtains open so we can check the operation of the windows.
5. Have any gates unlocked.
6. Have the crawlspace door unlocked or open. We will close it after the inspection.
7. Feel free to follow the inspector(s)! We love teaching our clients about the home they are buying or selling, and we're here to answer your questions.
8. Have the garage door(s) unlocked.
9. Make sure the space in front of the water heater and electrical panel are unobstructed.
10. Make sure the area below the attic access hatch is clear since we will be placing a ladder there.
11. Please have as many electrical outlets as possible unobstructed so we can check them.
12. If the house has a whole-house generator with a locked lid, please leave it unlocked for the day.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Click the logo to read our reviews!